Monday 13 May 2013

Welcome to BizTalk



My quest to succeed in life overshadowed me, I began to ask, “Why me?” Am I the only one meant to suffer? Why are some rich and poor? What makes the rich richer and the poor poorer? All this was asked because poverty had confronted me.Same could be yours story but its about to change.

In college I had financial problems and I couldn't find a way to keep up with my studies and this caused me pains and to be honest with you. I shed tears for day. Not until I started asking questions did I get the answers I was looking for.  I decided to tell you this because I wasn’t born rich and if now I am rich, it is because I understood that virtually 80% to today’s rich folks are first generation and that they earn 80% of the money leaving the rest of the 20% for those below to share.
Before we continue, my name is Azuaru Augustine Chisomnazu and I am delighted that you are here reading my blog. Count yourself lucky. Secondly I would like to know you and interact with you and assist you to leave up to your goal.
Now you came here for a purpose, either because you were searching through Google or someone referred you. You are welcomed and you are at the right place so read on.
<H>Warning <H>
         This blog is for ambitions men and women, simply put “human beings”, who want to achieve everything possible that there is. When I say everything possible I don’t mean helping to assisting you to become fraudster, number one world terrorist or at worst, hacking World Bank. If your intention was for all the above, please check the next blog site closest to mine, maybe they might be of help and if they can’t, keep looking for you will find. Now that’s not an encouragement so don’t implicate me.
<biggest warning> This blog could  change you life forever  because this blog site for those people who want to do more, have more and fulfill their dreams. These people are those working in the business world but some of what you will learn will help even in your private lives. Anyone of these principles can save you months and even years of hard work and worst can cost months and even years of frustration and underachievement.

Come on, I know it and even you my dear friend can admit it that it is cool becoming your own boss or to be at the top of your field.
Here is a question for you: if I give you $50,000 what would you use it for? Of course some fools would take out $1000 for hosting emergency finance freedom party, which will end soon, then think of how they will be spend the rest probably on clothing, girlfriend maintenance, heaps of pizzas and loading of your fridge. Yet another will say, I will open a well-furnished business and then go on with life. Each of the above lacks one thing, “self-discipline”. The former lack self-discipline for spending, and instead of investing he spends while the latter lack the self-discipline of planning which is why lots of business collapse like the tower of Babel. If you don’t know that tower, forget it and read on.
No doubt 80% of folks out there lack self-discipline yet they want to venture into one or two business or even move to the top of their field. They dream and fantasize how they are going to be the boss “someday,” how will spray cash without thinking or thinking that its rim of paper. Yea, if wishes were horse, even beggars would ride. So why wishing that you own a business, is because of researching your market niche, you postpone or at worse blame events, someone or an object for not achieving that. Listen at what Brain Tracy has to say, “Losers make excuses, winners make progress. Now how can you tell if your favorite excuse is valid or not?,” simple question I guess, just look around and ask,  is there anyone else who has my same excuse who is successful anyway?”
Being successful isn't all about the material thing you accomplish or acquire that matters, what matters is the quality of the person you become to accomplish well above average. I say this because I love you. Development of self-discipline of the high read that sets everything in tune of you.
Maybe you want to hit your first million or maybe you are already doing it. What every category you are, this blog, “BizTalk” is here to help you earn it and even more. Winning Edge principle states that: Small difference ability in key areas can lead to enormous differences in result.
Any ordinary person can become an entrepreneur and even raise to the top of his/her field. Yes, read it again if you don’t get it. Being in business isn't about experience or any special training, it’s about using your brain, motivating yourself and building relationships with the right people.
If you think that you can’t do it. Well, I long to see you donate $700,000 to that orphanage home and yet it looks like you have just given out a penny I want to see you go 3D rather than 2D. I want to see you at the top with me.
You could say but I have no skill or money. Don’t worry, and ask questions about your niche. At worst you may not have an idea about a business but yet you want to strike your own. That will be just fine. This blog  will help you find the right concept for your business, or have you taken some initial step and want to take it to the next level. You might even have the seed idea and yet don’t known how grow it into a full blown business. You might even be a thriving business but can’t deal with your competitors, that's OK  Wipe you tears and lean on me but if you are as heavy as an elephant then you have to say his to the ground. Check my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can be of help!